Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Whiteman Air Force Base
Whiteman Air Force Base
Search Whiteman Air Force Base:
Search Whiteman Air Force Base:
Gates & Base Access
Newcomers Guide - Start Here
Key Spouse Program
Mission & Vision
Warrior Archive 2010-11
Warrior Archive 2012-13
Warrior Archive 2014-15
Warrior Archive 2016
Warrior Archive 2017
Warrior Archive 2018
Political Activities Guide
Economic Impact Statement
Family Advocacy Program
Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate
509th Bomb Wing
509th BW Staff Agencies
509th Comptroller Squadron
Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
509th Operations Group
509th Maintenance Group
509th Mission Support Group
509th Contracting Squadron
509th Medical Group
131st Bomb Wing (ANG)
442nd Fighter Wing (AFRC)
Tax Updates for the 2018 Filing Season
Whiteman Honor Guard
Whiteman Retiree Activities Office
School Liaison Officer
School Liaison Officer FAQ
Directory & Phonebook
Ask a Question
Tell your story
Online Press Kits
Official Studio Photography
Security & Policy Review
Whiteman Warrior Mobile App
StealthWerx Innovation Program
Striker Strong: Resource Directory
Resiliency - Physical Fitness
The Presence of Commercial/External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Whiteman AFB, Air Force Global Strike Command, the United States Air Force, or the Department of Defense, of the external Web site, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the Web site.
1. This Web site is provided as a public service by Whiteman Air Force Base, 509th Bomb Wing Public Affairs.
2. Information presented on this Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Privacy Act Statement - If you choose to provide us with personal information - like filling out a Contact Us form with e-mail and/or postal addresses - we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We will only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations. This site never collects information for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address or postal address for a response other than those generated automatically in response to questions or comments that you may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number
4. The site uses session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, for site management. Information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, and no personal information is collected using this technology. When you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instruction on how to disable session cookies.
5. For site management, information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
6. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
7. Your interaction with this system is not anonymous. By using this system you are consenting to the monitoring of your activity. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with
National Archives and Records Administration.
8. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
9. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the
Other Web Policies
Interested in knowing the Web policies of the Air Force and the Department of Defense? You can read the policies
let us know
about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be included.